Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making Memories...(Beware: Graphic Images)

Who said eating ice cream and playing outside all afternoon on 100 degree day was a good idea?


Mr. Clover enjoying the Blue Bell Ice Cream Festival
Not this guy....




Shadrach upset about having to be removed from "jumpy house"
Or this guy....




Abednego enjoying the sprinkers...
Or this guy....




According to The Husband, Meshack had it coming all day...
Or this guy...



No...Really, Clover Family...we should totally do this again sometime!! Maybe in the cooler months next time??

Til I regain consciousness,
*Ashley Lou*

P.S. I think it's only fair to note that The Husband wasn't really spanking Meshack...They were playing and laughing together and I got this shot that looks just like a whoopin! It wasn't!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

WOOPS! I think I was signed in as Brooklyn for that comment I made.
That's what happens when you set your blog up for "comment will be visable after owner approval"..then I can't go back and look at it and check it out. :o)

*Ashley Lou* said...

Haha!! Yes, you were and I responded to Brooklyn (though I was intrigued that she was so interested in my blog LOL!

Those are their "Ashley-given blog names" not their real names. On facebook, when I write about them only my friends can see it...but since my blog is public (and I want it that way) I thought it best to protect their true identities as much as possible...So, their momma didn't really name them Shadrack, Meshack, and Abednego (but pretty clever on my part, huh??) and they are NOT the CLOVER family =)

Rene' said...

cute, hope u had fun at the ice cream festival, we missed it this year to go ice skating and build trucks at Lowes instead, they were closed by the time we drove by it on the way home :( When it is that hot though, it makes it miserable to try to eat the ice cream-so much waste! they all melt on the ground before u can finish half of it :( that's what happened to us last year anyway

Post a Comment