2. Prudent Baby's Evil Buttercream Icing. Specifically on top of my orange cupcakes for potluck tomorrow!
3. New ideas and motivation. Much needed help for organizing the
4. Lifelong friendships
5. A host of friends and family helping raise the funds needed for 5 plane tickets to Africa!! Well, 4 and a half... Sweet Girl just needs one home!
6. New TOMS wedges. Have you seen these? I
7. Good News! I read about another lovely family receiving "The Call" this week and it made my heart soar all over again!! That feeling is euphoric. I can't even describe it but I was so excited to see that they were holding pictures of their new Little One.
Beautiful. Just Beautiful.
8. Books that challenge my spirit. I have kinda-sorta joined a Book Club...meaning, I am reading the books with them but their meeting dates for the next TWO months coincide with dates we are traveling. Thus, I am not really in the club...since the whole meeting-discussing-eating our hearts out is a critical element of said-club-ness.
Anyways. This month we are reading two different viewpoints on Hell. And boy, oh boy..am I enjoying these books!
9. Getting cards or letters in the mail. This just makes me happy =)
10. Fall Weather, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I know I have said this before... I am a creature of habit. Ya'll should just consider yourself lucky that I am not already saying "Christmas" every week =)
What are you thankful for this Thursday??