Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stangely Real.

Talking on the phone with a friend yesterday, this was the best way I could describe how it's felt since receiving Cupcake's referral.

Strangely. Real.

In the physical nature of our lives (what we do, when we do it, what we consider before we do it)?

Nothing has really changed.

But in our hearts, we have a three-year old little girl who we love more than we can express.

I know, it's strange.

But it's also real.

When you start saying "Yes" to God, things that seemed impossible become possible. Things that seem unusual become 'normal'. And places that have been guarded and protected in the 'wait' can immediately become vulnerable and overtaken with love. In an instant.

I wouldn't think that a simple picture can change everything. But it does.

I don't have a daughter, here with me. But I do have a daughter.

I don't know how to walk this next part of the journey. But I trust that He hasn't left me here alone.

It's strangely real.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10



*********************

Stay Tuned for our Puzzle Piece Fundraiser/Raffle starting Monday!!! And, if you have any items that you can donate as prizes, please contact me at:  smithfamilyjourney [at] gmail [dot]

We are believing God for $5000 with this fundraiser so please consider joining with us as we are working with everything we have to bring our Sweet Girl home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment