Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday.

1.  The wisdom of Pioneers. I am still considering and relishing in all the wisdom we were handed at the conference last weekend. It was truly amazing to be there!

2.  Prudent Baby's Evil Buttercream Icing. Specifically on top of my orange cupcakes for potluck tomorrow!

3.  New ideas and motivation. Much needed help for organizing the chaos slight disarray of the sewing area of the multi-purpose room which is now going to be the music/office/crafts/guest room in preparation of Sweet Girl's homecoming =)

4.  Lifelong friendships

5.  A host of friends and family helping raise the funds needed for 5 plane tickets to Africa!! Well, 4 and a half... Sweet Girl just needs one home!

6.  New TOMS wedges. Have you seen these? I them:



7. Good News! I read about another lovely family receiving "The Call" this week and it made my heart soar all over again!! That feeling is euphoric. I can't even describe it but I was so excited to see that they were holding pictures of their new Little One.

Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

8.  Books that challenge my spirit. I have kinda-sorta joined a Book Club...meaning, I am reading the books with them but their meeting dates for the next TWO months coincide with dates we are traveling. Thus, I am not really in the club...since the whole meeting-discussing-eating our hearts out is a critical element of said-club-ness.

Anyways. This month we are reading two different viewpoints on Hell. And boy, oh boy..am I enjoying these books!

9.  Getting cards or letters in the mail. This just makes me happy =)

10.  Fall Weather, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I know I have said this before... I am a creature of habit. Ya'll should just consider yourself lucky that I am not already saying "Christmas" every week =)


What are you thankful for this Thursday??

0 comments:

Post a Comment