Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pay it Forward...

On Facebook, I am participating in a fun Pay-it-forward-ish event this year. Making 5 handmade items for the first 5 people to comment on that status and making sure it got delivered before the end of 2012.

The catch *of course* being that each person who commented then had to subsequently re-post it as their status and make 5 handmade items for the first 5 people to comment on THEIR post. 

Whew.....did you catch all that?

Anyways, I thought it might be fun to double it up (yes that is 10 items I now have to make) by also making something for the first 5 people to comment on this blog post.

Of course, the same rules apply though....you must then re-post and commit to making 5 handmade gifts for the first people to comment on your own blog post.  Aaaand, if you caught me on Facebook...you don't get two gifts =) But feel free to blog your own pay it forward campaign anyways!!

It's so much fun to make handmade stuff. I get great joy out of surprising friends with gifts...and whether or not I could "make something myself" it's a lot of fun to have my own surprise gifts every now and then, too =)

This is simply about spreading joy and friendship this year! LOVE THAT!

So here it goes:

Pay it forward in 2012 - I am going to make something handmade for the first five people who comment on this post. (You must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment on your blog.) *The rules are it must be handmade by you, and your friends must receive it before 2012 ends!!*

Let the fun begin!! (again)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I make it? I posted it already!
-Antoinette

Post a Comment