Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Because I Love You

I read it.

I fell in love with the heart of it.

I could feel The Spirit of God dripping all over it.

It would be wrong not to share it.

Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
So I am.

It's used. I read it. There may --or may not--be tear stains on it. But that's okay, right?

We're all family here.


So, here's how this will work (the world Needs rules, here, people..)

1. You have to be a follower of my blog (if you are a stalker, here's your chance to come clean). It's super easy. You click the "Join this site with Google Connect" button and voila! The opportunities are endless. And you make me feel good about myself. So really you're doing it for me. =)

2. You have to leave a comment below telling me why you think you deserve the book. Or why the sky is blue....In fact, really, you can put anything because I will be using random.org to generate a winner and not the creativeness of the commentor.

That's another game for another day.


3. The winner? Must pass the book on when they are finished. Just payin' it forward folks.
 
The giveaway will remain open until Friday December 2nd. At some point after that, I will remember I have the giveaway going and will select a winner.
 
I'm only human.

So, let's get this party started, already! =)


[Disclaimer]:  Katie Davis and the people of Amazima don't know anything about me or my giveaway.  This is all me. However, if you know Katie, feel free to give her my digits. I think we could be the best of friends.  And if she's worried about book sales-- tell her I am getting the Kindle copy for Christmas, so it's all good. =)

7 comments:

Lauren Ellis said...

I keep hearing about this book and I REALLY want to read it.

You guys have been in my prayers. Love. harlowe_lauren (at) yahoo (dot) com

Lauren

Anonymous said...

I would love to read this! You know how to reach me =) Randee Jones

Lindsay said...

I'm a follower of your blog (and occasional emailer)...I would love to read this book.

Lari said...

I really want to read this book! Haven't gotten to yet! I really admire Katie and the work God has led her too. Oh that I was that wise when I was her age...thankful that God's allowing me to play catch up now!

Cheryll said...

I would love to read this book! Pass it along and I promise to pass it along after I read it! :D This sounds fun! :D

Matt and Sarah said...

It is on my Christmas list but I would love to read it sooner! :)

Brasil said...

What a personal and inspiring story! This book will touch your heart. I had to keep reminding myself that Katie Davis is al real person, who actually lived this book. Her story is, for a lack of better words, amazing. Katie Davis changed lives. Katie is continuing to change lives, to save them. And she's only 22. I won't rehash the entire storyline, you can get that from the synopsis, but I can tell you that this book will inspire a change in you as well. You cannot read this young woman's tale of love and redemption without being motivated to help others as well. Katie let God work through her and the result was astounding. Katie is only 22 and has literally made miracles happen.

Post a Comment