Wednesday, November 16, 2011

29

This man is turning 29.


This man who hates all the hullabub around birthdays but humors me anyways.


This man who has equal portions of music and love flowing out of him.


Who can make me laugh better than anyone else.


Who constantly desires to grow as a husband and father (someday).


This man who loves to travel and explore.


Who isn't afraid to be silly.


Who will watch the entire Star Trek Next Generation series with me.


Who loves God with every ounce of his being.




This man who loves good food, good fellowship, and good football.


Who is spontaneous and loves surprises (giving them--not so much on the receiving end) =)








This man who holds my hand in public. and in the car. 


And isn't afraid to say he's sorry.


This man who is stronger than anyone I know but sensitive enough to read bedtime stories.


I love this man.




Happy Birthday to The Greatest Husband In The World. May we both be blessed with 100 more of your birthdays.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

He sounds like an amazing guy. Happy birthday to your wonderful hubby!

Unknown said...

Did you see that you won the giveaway on my blog? :)

http://www.myoverthinking.com/2011/11/purposeful-giveaways-week-1-winners.html

Anonymous said...

awww so sweet! happy bday again.Rene

Post a Comment