Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friends.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”                                              --C.S. Lewis

 

I have realized that the different between friend-ish and friend-for-life is.....


The  first kind of "friend" might know everything about you that you have ever shared with them...


But the real friends? Well, they seem to know everything about you that you have NEVER shared with them.


Today? I was still surprised to see God moving through those friendships.


On a not-very-grand day, I had two FRIENDS call to say I was on their heart, without a clue that just knowing that made all the difference in the world.


I am very blessed to have those kinds of friends.


I hope you are, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment