Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home sick.

I know, ya'll.  I am as surprised as you.

I woke up feeling head-congested....

Blamed a co-worker for infecting me with her viral disease.

Started feeling tingly.

Back-story: I can ALWAYS tell when I am feverish because my skin gets really tingly and sensitive all over.

Debated going home since I had earlier overemphasized my sickly-ness in order to make [above-mentioned] co-worker feel guilty.

Decided to go home anyways.

Got home and confirmed increased sickly-ness with temperature-taking

Whipped up a rice hot-pack

And some echinechea tea.

And made my home on the couch under my mom's crocheted blanket.

2 comments:

Randee said...

Sorry you are not feeling well! I was sick for 24 hours earlier this week and it is annoying. Hoping you can rest and get better soon!

Ashley said...

Sorry you're sick! Praying you feel better soon!

Post a Comment