Saturday, February 5, 2011

{Support Adoption}

Can I just say that [aside from our babies] the best part of adoption-world is the community of families! I am so looking forward to the gathering next weekend so I can meet more families and catch up with some I already know I love!!! Here is an awesome post from one of those "already know I love" waiting-mommas (not officially yet, but close) =)) She took the time to really outline some great fundraisers out there.

If you can't figure out how to "help" the global orphan crisis....you can start by supporting adoption. I read a shirt today that said 'Adoption isn't for wimps' and that is the TRUTH. While I am soverythankful that we [as a community] support each other.....I really believe that it's time for other believers to start supporting these families, too!!!

So check out this list of adoption fundraisers and while you are there, check out the Habudas own fundraising efforts!

P.S. Thanks Sarah for your oh-so-kind shout out! It made my morning =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment