Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Sad Day

Yesterday afternoon, our beloved dog best friend passed away suddenly. I am trying to gather myself...Norman was so much more than a pet to us and our lives feel pretty empty right now without him. There are so many things I love about Norman and so many things that I will miss terribly. It's been a very sad day. If you have never loved an animal, you will probably not understand our pain...but if you have? we would appreciate your prayers...our hearts need some healing.


Rest in peace, my dearest puppy-dog. You will live forever in our hearts.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

SO Sorry to hear of your loss! I have lost several pets and it is ALWAYS hard! They become family members and their absence leaves a void. I will certainly pray for you and your husband.

Ashley said...

I do know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet! Praying for your hearts!

Erica said...

So sorry to hear about your puppy.

Post a Comment