Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two.

Disclaimer: This is actually December 1st. I am, like, an hour shy..so sue me.


This blog post is brought to you by the number TWO.


The number two is a little better than the number one 
(Praise God)...
but still pretty far away from...say...the number six 
(Please God!).

Because this number? represents limbo. It represents waiting. It represents turmoil, frustration, agony, patience.

You remember about me and patience, now...don't you?

But I am doing better. Really! I am!

I am using this time to spend with my Father...and I am really very thankful to God for this time with Him.

Leaning on Him.

Loving on Him.

Learning about Him.

Because, really? It's ALL about HIM anyways!

So, Father, thank you. Thank you for loving my child more than even I could comprehend (and I am Mommy, after all). Thank you for pursuing your favorite one with so much zeal, as to send two unsuspecting Americans from halfway around the world. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your redeeming love. Thank you for directing our path and guiding our steps. Thank you for loving me so completely. Thank you for trusting me with your most precious creation. Thank you for telling me that I am your most precious creation, too. Thank you for teaching me to wait on you... as I wait for my child. I will forever be humbled, and honored to understand how desperately you pursue your children with love and comfort. I pray that I will always be an example of You to the world. Comfort, protect, and watch over my baby until I can get there...Amen and amen.


Only a little more time to go,
*Ashley Lou*

0 comments:

Post a Comment