Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Visiting WAGI today!

When I think about Christmas and all that is wrapped up into this one day of celebration.

Life.

Sacrifice.

Commitment.

Favor.

I am not only overwhelmed that God himself chose to take human-form in the greatest redemption plan ever..

But I am also humbled by the excruciating commitment of Mary and Joseph. The heart-wrenching uncertainty Mary must have faced before sharing the news with Joseph. The confusion and heartbreak of Joseph which was ultimately replaced by compelling commitment and love.

The threads of adoption interwoven into the very fabric of our salvation.

Our adoption into the Kingdom.

Joseph's adoption of Jesus.

It fills me with gratitude...

Today? I'm over at We Are Grafted In talking more about that!  Go show me some love and check it out!!
(And if you're visiting for WAGI, Welcome! I hope you stick around a while!) :)

Don't forget about the awesome Giveaway that ends today! Go HERE to make your donations before midnight tonight and Stay Tuned!

Winner will be announced tomorrow!! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment