It feels wrong not to acknowledge such a momentous occasion and with my recent "phone-burned-up-by-battery" incident, I have to forgo all the Instagram fun....
So here are 12 things you didn't know you didn't know about the number 12:
1. Football team fans are often called "The 12th Man"
2. The Beatles released a total of 12 studio albums
3. According to the book of Joshua, there are 12 tribes of Israel
4. There are 12 cranial nerves in the human body
5. Only 12 men have ever walked on the moon
6. In English, 12 is the largest number to have just one syllable
7. Under British law, when you turn 12 you can buy a pet
8. A group of 12 things is called a Duodecad
9. In ten-pin bowling, you need to throw 12 strikes to play a perfect game
10. There are 12 pairs of ribs in the human body
11. There are 12 basic hues in the standard color wheel
12. In UFO Conspiracy Theories, The Majestic 12 is a secret committee (allegedly) set up by President Truman to investigate and cover up extraterrestrial contacts
And in honor of 12 years together, here's a gem from mine and the Husband's earlier days :
|Look at those skinny arms and abs....so so long gone......|
So there you have it!