Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Party Planning...

Check out Heartfelt by Trinity Ridge for all your photography needs: Especially you, NWA!

The M-man turns the big 0-5 this weekend..

I have my sweet "Where has the time gone..LOL" post coming soon.

It will probably blow your mind and force you to submit me for Mom of the Year (or not)

But today? I'm making my list and checking it twice:

Cake mix
Food coloring
White Chocolate flavoring
Cupcake liners
Superhero scrapbook paper for Cupcake wrappers
Picks for cupcake toppers
Sprinkles
Mini waterbottles
Tape. Lots of tape.
Tablecloths
Streamers
Plates
Forks
Those cute little mini ice-cream thingys
My Party Pants.

That about covers it ;-)

Don't forget! Your $5 (or more) donations get you entered into our Awesome Basket of Kitchen Love Giveaway! Only 14 days left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment