Thursday, October 13, 2011

Didn't see that coming!

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!

We will be traveling across the globe next month to meet our Sweet Cupcake!!

We are excited.

And anxious.

And nervous.

And a little overwhelmed.

And full of anticipation.

We can't wait to meet our Sweet Girl and we are excited to see how God provides the way for us!!!

Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

To join with us financially, please check our our puzzle piece fundraiser! We need $5000 for this first trip!!

Praise the Lord! This truly will be a time of Thanksgiving!!!

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW WOW WOW!! I was just skimming through blogs and saw this huge announcement! Praise the Lord! Can't wait for you to hold your baby girl.

And another thing- just read your previous post about her story and sharing/not sharing and I have to say that I am touched. I've never heard anyone explain the importance of keeping our children's story sacred. I mean, I've heard people explain the importance, but not with such a personal story of their own. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing!

Jodes and Boz said...

i was just on another blog (p90xourjourney) and on her sidebar i saw your announcement. So naturally i had to RUN over here and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are also adopting from Ethiopia and just returned from our court trip last week!! Lord willing, we'll be submitted to Embassy tomorrow... but we'll have to see if that happens. Anyway, just wanted to say how excited i am for you!!! jody

Ashley said...

Hi Ashley! I nominated you for a blog award... come by and check it out! Oh, and SO very excited for you!

Post a Comment