Friday, July 9, 2010

Can I Just Say...

Can I just say that--as Mondays go-- I am more excited than I think I have EVER been about Monday?

Is there an approved homestudy coming in? No.

Am I going to be able to splurge form this ridiculously restrictive diet and eat ice cream again? Unfortunately No.

Am I FINALLY getting my kitchen and dining room tiled? Double-Unfortunately No.

But.

BUT.

I AM going to get a wealth of wisdom that I only hope I can carry with me for the next year...er...18 years...er.. lifetime.

You see, I have been dealing with a heart issue lately, and finally, FINALLY, I broke down and asked for help. Asked for wisdom from those who have gone before me...And my question was posted to a really LARGE community of adoptive parents! And MONDAY?

Well, Monday, the responses-- you know, from all those wise AP's who have gone before me?--will be posted! You can read my question (about adoption) HERE! And, don't you worry, I will post the responses when they come out Monday!!

Until then, remember this:

"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come."
-Jeffrey R. Holland

I'm still expecting mine,

*Ashley Lou*


Disclaimer: I just want to make sure ya'll know (especially if you read my posted question) that I have NEVER doubted anyone's heart or intentions...I just know how it makes me feel and that I really have no idea how to address it! But for those of you with questions about our adoption journey?? Bring 'em on! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment