Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just a thought....

Sometimes I think of good blog post ideas when I am falling asleep. I run through topics, pictures, etc... It probably comes from excessive blogging (back in the IM days, when I would think as I was falling asleep I would also picture myself typing...I was a speed demon typer in my mind)...anyways...totally not the point.

So I think about awesome blog ideas when falling asleep, right?

Last night I had a good one...I remember thinking that.

But I was too tired to get up and write it...And now I can't remember what it was about.

But I remember it was good.

It probably would have blown your mind.

Just thought you should know.....

Love,
~*Ash*



P.S. Due to my recent obsession with  enthusiasm for the Pioneer Woman, I now think I need a good blog nickname for J....Pioneer Woman calls her husband "Marlboro Man" due to his dirty, sweaty, rough cowboy-rancher "Don't-take-no-crap-from-no-one" physique.......I feel like I need some term of endearment, too, but I have trouble coming up with something clever....What do you think?

Hahaha..I love this guy...Not quite the rustic cowboy-rancher Marlboro Man...but I love him...This picture makes me giggle....He totally was tired of my picture-taking antics...but he put on a good show, just the same =)

Til next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment